Job Title: Country Director
Number of Opening: One per country
Job Location: Remote and strictly for the following countries;
Angola, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Cameroon, Cabo Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Congo, the Democratic Republic of Congo, Cote d’Ivoire, Djibouti, Equatorial Guinea, Egypt, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gabon, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau. Kenya, the Kingdom of Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mauritius, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Nigeria, Rwanda, Saharawi Arab Democratic Republic, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Africa, South Sudan, Sudan, Kingdom of Swaziland, Tanzania, Togo, Tunisia, Uganda, and ,.Job Description:
- He is responsible for the effective operation of the Academy, general administration of all instructional, business, or other operations of the Academy in his/her country
- He shall administer and supervise the Academy and its employees, lead the development of educational program improvement, foster a culture of positive, engaged learners, and
- serve as a strong advocate for the Academy’s core values
- Provide oversight and leadership in guiding the launch of the academic school year, including developing initial programmatic, staffing, curriculum, and opening procedures.
- Develop school office procedures, methods and practice.
- Ensure compliance with all applicable laws and regulations including, but not limited to, financial, record keeping, and employment.